Sunday, April 27, 2008

Celebrate Friends & Family

This past week I sent out an email to all of my contacts promoting my Friends & Family program. If you did not receive it and you are reading this message, shoot me an email and I can sent it your way, or just send an email to your friends & family and link to this blog.

A big THANKS to everyone who have sent me referrals!






















Book your sessions now for a great Mother's Day or Father's Day gift!

  • Offer valid until June 30, 2008
  • This print offer may not be applied to previous sessions.
  • Minimum print order of $100 required.
  • Maximum of 10 free prints
  • New customers receive a free 5x7 print

Referrals will be kept confidential and will not be enrolled in email marketing campaigns.

I look forward to meeting your friends & family!!

No comments: