Sunday, September 6, 2009

Waiting on Baby Brother ~ Seattle Maternity Photographer

I took photos of this beautiful family last fall for their holiday card and now they have a baby boy on the way! (Although he is already here as of this post!) Big brother R is always a treat to shoot as he loves the camera and is always good for a cute smirk! I love the first image because it looks like Big Brother R knows a secret! Stay tuned as I will soon be posting images of Little Baby W!

BTW - this shoot took place the week that we had temperatures in Seattle of over 95 degrees. I think on this particular day it was 90 degrees. Doesn't mom-to-be look just gorgeous! 38 weeks pregnant, no ac in the house, a wild 3-year old whom I bribed with jelly beans, a more than cooperative husband....what good champs you guys were!!! Thanks and enjoy!!















No comments: